Find Out the Best Wearable Shoe Trees
For both men ana d women, shoes are one of the most important outfits. Be it for daily activities, works, schools, or formal parties. The range of the shoe prices is also varying from the cheapest to the most expensive. Admit it or not, people usually care more about their expensive shoes rather than their daily shoes or cheap shoes. One of the most common things that people do in order to save their shoes is by using a shoe tree. Therefore, if you want to find out the benefits of using a shoe tree and the best wearable shoe trees, keep on reading this article.
What is a Shoe Tree?
A shoe tree is basically a tool which is inserted to your shoes so that your shoes can maintain its original shape. The shoe tree can also prevent creases and cracking in your shoes making your shoes look spiffy all the time. Not only that but shoe trees can also absorb moisture which can degrade the material of the shoe. Shoe trees are also available for both men and women.
Read also: Lists of the Best Wearable Towel
The Benefit of using Shoe Trees
Before we jump into the best wearable shoe trees, you need to know first about the benefits that you will get by using shoe trees.
- Maintain the shape and size of your shoe. The shoe tree can help your shoes to not develop any crease or cracks if you use it right from the start. Although the shoe tree cannot actually stop the crease or cracks completely, it will slow down the process. As you know, shoes which are not used in a quite long time will shrink. That is why using shoe trees will help to prevent the shrink and they are very perfect for your dress shoes.
- Prevent moisture. The next benefit is that shoe trees can prevent moisture in the lining of your shoes. For your information, the moisture in the lining can make your shoes become uncomfortable but also will hasten the deterioration of the footwear. That is why using shoe trees can help in absorbing that annoying moisture.
- Become an extra hand. The last benefit is that shoe trees can help you when you want to shine or clean your shoes. By inserting the shoe tree, your shoes will be in good shape and you can shine it up easily.
Read also: The Best Wearable ECG Monitor
The Best Wearable Shoe Trees
There are at least four shoe trees for both men and women.
- Allen Edmonds Woodlore Combination Men’s Shoe Tree
Cost you about $25. This shoe tree can be used in various shoe widths because there is a spreader plate inside the split-toe. This spreader plate can be adjusted according to the width of your shoes. There are two kinds of wood, that are cedar and natural woods. Both of these woods can keep your shoe odor-free.
- Stratton Men’s Cedar Shoe Tree
The next shoe tree will cost you up to $23. This shoe tree is considered as the highest rate because the 100% red cedar can maximize the performance of your shoe. Designed with two vented slots each toe, this shoe tree can prevent natural odor.
- Footfitter Premium High Heel Shoe Stretcher
The last best wearable shoe trees cost about $24, this shoe tree can maintain the shape of your high heels with its shaped arch which can be used for high heels between 3 and 6 inches. The split-toe design is adjustable with a winding handle of the back of the shoe tree. It also includes a spot stretching plugs that you can use to stretch your shoes for corns or bunions.